BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Bulgaria is looking for an Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
SUB FUNCTION: Finance – Corporate Finance
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration`
LOCATION: Sofia, Bulgaria
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the monthly and quarterly Management Reporting Process for CY/CY+1 Financials (PL/BS);
- Coordinate with Commercial Finance Teams to translate and integrate Commercial decisions into Financials;
- Perform analytical reviews on the movements versus previous CY/CY+1 forecast;
- Track Financial Impact of Transfer Prices and perform analysis on components variations;
- Execute control over the company budget and coordinate with Budget Holders;
- Update Group Planning & Reporting Tool (BPC) each month with latest assumptions;
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and reports; - Coordinate various accounting processes, execute control over accounting bookings, track KPIs;
- Ensure month end closing process executed in line with the standards and procedures;
- Support the preparation of statutory year end package in line with IFRS;
- Responsible for Cashflow Forecasting as per Group requirements;
- Contribute to organization and conducting of internal and external audits;
- Work on other assigned projects.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- Higher education in Finance / Accounting;
- Min. 2 years previous experience in finance related area (Budgeting and Forecasting);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good knowledge and usage of SAP - will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point;
- Good communication skills, positive and constructive attitude;
- Collaborative team-player;
- Openness, flexibility and willingness to adapt to a changing environment;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Bulgarian language knowledge will be considered advantage;
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!