JOB TITLE: Vapour Commercial Finance Executive
EXTERNAL JOB TITLE: Commercial Finance Executive
SUB FUNCTION: Commercial finance
CITY & COUNTRY: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
- D2C Channels Discounting & Promotion analysis and implementation across Vapour Brands
- Marketing Investment Analysis, tracking budgets vs actuals, engage with budget holders
- Monthly P&L Analysis by coordinating with different teams into the organization, Trade, Marketing, Supply Chain
- Net Turnover & Cost of Sales Analysis across different Channels & Brands. Daily & Monthly NTO & COS reports for Vapour Portfolio
- Exposure to revenue stream, alongside pricing maintenance in the system by making sure the controls in place are being adhered to.
- Customer & SKU's system maintenance that requires coordination and communication with all the functions in the business
- Developing and maintaining financial models for various purposes (Promotional Spend, Overheads, Customer margins, Customer profitability) compatible with our planning system;
- Supporting with Month End procedures: consolidation of accruals, posting journals, recharges, ensuring all the corrections are done, etc.
- Support for Monthly Sales & Operations meetings
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
- Previous experience in Commercial/Corporate Finance
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting processes
- Attentiveness to details
- Excellent communications skills
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Good PowerPoint skills (especially charts);
- Strong Excel & skills (LOOKUPs, SUMIFs, Pivot tables). General confidence in working with numbers and multiple large spreadsheets
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar
- ACCA/CIMA Qualification obtained or in progress
- Power BI reports developments and/or maintenance experience
- Experience in FMCG planning and reporting processes, including systems (SAP, BPC)