BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to support in driving the commercial delivery for the area in line with MESA&NA priorities to support value growth agenda & step change in performance
Reports to: Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Geographic Scope: Middle East Area
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support in driving strategic growth agenda by category across the area in line with Commercial Prioritization
- Drive Marketing Spend Effectiveness to maximize the efficiency/effectiveness of spend
- Contribute to continually improving business performance by conducting analyses and developing insights to drive velocity and net revenue growth
- Provide industry wide insightful analysis to support decision making
- Provide insights to drive spend efficacy and smart cost management within the Marketing team.
- Develop and maintain Financial KPI dashboards
- Managing the OTIF delivery of all reporting and regional requirements
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders, build trust and buy-in and establish positive relationships with colleagues across the organisation.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment (consumer goods strongly preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP & BPC systems
- Strong communicator with the ability to flex style & good in relationship building
- Experience in analyzing reports, identify issues and challenges management
- Experience in planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation, of commercial projects
- Ability to simplifying complex situations, communicate and present complex information
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative
- Timely preparation of all required reports
- High level of accuracy and presentation
- Ensure 100% compliance with reporting deadlines
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference