JOB TITLE: CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST
EXTERNAL JOB TITLE: CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST
SUB FUNCTION: FINANCE _ CORPORATE FINANCE
CITY & COUNTRY: ALGIERS, ALGERIA
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Assist and support the Corporate finance manager in the different accountabilities of the role from • Account Payable and Account Receivable, Taxes, • Consolidate and analyse financial statements and proactive support on multiple reports.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
CORPORATE FINANCE MANGER & HEAD OF FINANCE
Number of Direct Reports
Internal -CORPORATE FINANCE MANGER & HEAD OF FINANCE
External – AUDITORS AND OTHER FINANCE ORGANIZATIONS
- Account Payable and Account Receivable Data reconciliation.
- General ledger account analysis with cause of change explanation.
- Monthly tax return preparation (reconciliation and analysis).
- Overseeing accounting procedures to ensure compliance with regulations
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyse financial statements and results
- Proactively supporting on the monthly, biannual and annual financial closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Reactive supports on the ad-hock request
- Oversee and follow up on the external and internal audits
- Analyse finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Support other departments on solving SAP master-data issues
- Deep knowledge on accountancy, Tax and Treasury
- 1 to 3 years in a similar role will be a plus
- Experience in FMCG will be a plus
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- SAP and BPC operating skills is a plus.
- Advanced skills on MS Office is recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate at multiple seniority levels
- Excellent analytical skills
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University degree in accountancy or finance is Highly recommended (bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
- Formal experience as an auditor (finance / accountancy).
- Have a certification of good knowledge in Algeria Accountancy.
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Are you proactive and resilient and have a “can do” attitude?
- Do you have basic knowledge about Accountancy?