BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SUB FUNCTION: Marketing - Trade Marketing & Distribution - Office
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
JOB TYPE: Permanent
As a Digital Solutions Specialist, you are the gatekeeper of available tools and software we use in our activation D2C ecosystem. You identify business needs and customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our trusted specialist, thoroughly evaluating the health our digital platforms and development environments diagnosing areas for improvement and translating business needs into software briefs for our partners. Your solutions will drive measurable value, helping the business run more efficiently and offering our customers the most competitive digital products.
- Is responsible for developing, planning, tracking, issue resolution and implementation of software and marketing solutions used across digital activation universe.
- Maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing business systems and applications.
- Delivering completed software products, performing regular checks on performance of existing products. Coordinates the touchpoint analysis and evaluation not only of the customer journeys, but also the customer experience in order to ensure harmonization in terms of data/lead intake in CRM, facilitating the touchpoints and customer journeys standardization.
- Improving digital solution-based touchpoints, boosting conversion with digital customer experience: from understanding the experience across every customer journey to driving conversion.
- Owning and leading development in all time frames, managing stakeholder expectations based on business priorities and targets, managing process initiation, resource and process planning, setting delivery milestones and managing cross-dependencies (other streams in activation, CRM, IT, Architecture)
- Managing the project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Constantly communicating and keeping track of information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other relevant information to all stakeholders in projects. Also identifying and mitigating risks to deliver OTIF. Escalates risks appropriately that require senior management involvement.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3-year experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing solutions or project management.
- Demonstrable expertise in CX and UI, digital content management and digital touchpoints optimization techniques at a strategic level.
- Proven experience of using data to drive your decision-making, create plans and affect change: i.e. you know what things to measure and how to measure them.
- Excellent planning and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate complex environments that require dealing with ambiguity.
- Tech Savvy: Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible and collaborative, team first, proactive attitude.
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Magento, Drupal and CRM experience (preferably Salesforce) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack (MS Excel mastery, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, fluency in Romanian and English (both oral and written).
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!