BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT FRANCE IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN for 6 months
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
LOCATION: Paris, France
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
This role is part of Digital Marketing team.
As a digital marketing intern, your role will be to optimize the conversion & retention rate of our ecommerce based on the performance analysis of the different touchpoint and provide digital business recommendations.
You will be the main stakeholder in the digital team to ensure consumer satisfaction through careline and in charge of the coordination and communication about website enhancement projects to the ecommerce manager.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
Reach the ecommerce targets
Number of Direct Reports
Internal – Digital, Brand and Supply teams
External - Agencies
- Analyze careline performance and provide business recommendation
- Monitor ecommerce enhancement projects and keep key stakeholders aware of evolution
- Get all stakeholders approval on time
- Manage and ensure proper deliveries of the digital agencies on time
- Optimize the customer journey on our ecommerce
- Ad hoc analysis and business recommendation
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- A good knowledge of digital channel strategies (and their specificities; KPIs, tools and attribution models)
- Comfortable with Shopify or any ecommerce platform
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Project management,
- Data analysis
- Autonomy and rigor
- Curiosity and creativity
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bac+4 or Bac+5 in Business School or Engineering School
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Do you have a recent experience in ecommerce?
- Did you complete a marketing degree?
- Have you worked for a digital agency?
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!