BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management
SUB FUNCTION: Consumer Engagement and Activation
LOCATION: Seoul, Korea
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Responsible for driving online/social marketing strategy and data-driven marketing execution, delivering increased awareness, customer acquisition, and engagement. This role is responsible for ensuring a best-in-class, cohesive online/social campaign is developed and executed across all platforms. The scope includes online/social marketing strategy, online sales platform management, CX enhancement and consumer journey optimization, system development, stock and inventory management, campaign/creative development, SEO, data analytics, performance reporting and local initiatives.
Reports To: Online Account and Ecommerce Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
- Develop online & social channels and devise ongoing comms strategies to effectively drive online traffic to the website or social platforms
- Plan, manage, and execute online/social marketing campaigns with clear KPIs
- Provide strategic recommendations to online-related asset creation – including videos, images, CGI models, etc.
- Manage the implementation of brand initiatives/projects to promote key messages, enhancing brand visibility and business development
- Utilize a range of techniques including SEO and GA
- Track conversion rates and make regular improvements to the website and media performance
- Data analysis, generating knowledge and insights to drive growth
- Online brand protection and risk management: Monitor brand presence online and make sure contents & presentation following global brand guidelines
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all online/social marketing initiatives
- Managing agencies to effectively deploy all online/social marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency with offline Marketing and communication strategy with 360° approach utilizing all online touchpoints
- Develop contents marketing and O2O engagement to enhance brand value and customer loyalty
- Managing own commerce site’s changes including design updates and system development according to our own platform’s capabilities
- Interact with other functions (especially IT and external vendors) to implement campaigns
- Ensuring online stock availability by reconciling inventory data against on-site availability
- Perform web analysis to understand customer behaviour and act upon the insights by optimizing UI/UX
- Ensuring high-quality CX by continuously creating new wireframes and improving user-centred consumer journey
- Experience in digital marketing or online and/or social campaigns
- Experience of developing and executing online and/or social marketing with a proven track record of driving ROI and sales
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Demonstrate history of thinking strategically and creatively, developing practical and specific strategy and tactics to deliver tangible results
- Experience in utilizing digital marketing tools such as Google Marketing Platforms, Salesforces and Adobe is an advantage
- Experience of planning, managing, and executing against an annual budget
- Experience in managing own e-commerce and external online sales channels (Naver, Coupang, Kakao, etc.) is an advantage
- Project management experience leading online projects and brand campaigns
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Economics and/or Marketing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.