NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
CITY & COUNTRY: ALGIERS
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Begin an amazing career with a bright future!
At British American Tobacco, we give a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace.
If you are a university student who is looking for a professional job opportunity, we have few vacancies ready for you!
We are looking for students who want to bring their difference and talent to be part of our international team.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
HEAD OF HR
Number of Direct Reports
Internal –EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY
External – AGENCIES & SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by leadership.
- Support HR projects.
- Learn, create, and share best practices with different stakeholders.
- Internship in HR field will be a plus.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Fast learner
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources,
- Good level in French and English are required
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and company that seeks for excellence?