BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As a HR Intern, you will be part of the HR Business Partnering team to support the day-to-day activities of the Information Digital & Technology (IDT) function. You will also have the opportunity to take charge of key projects, delivering holistic solutions in elevating the experience of our employees throughout their life-cycle's processes as well as supporting the implementation of the strategic people agenda.
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Geographic Scope: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supporting the logistics and execution of internal company events
- Curating effective internal email communications to deliver company initiatives
- Supporting the HRBP in the area of policy review to ensure up to date benefits and information
- Executing general HR customer service for internal clients.
- Supporting the HRBP in the execution of Company’s employee cyclical plan
- Ideating and executing simplification of processes within the HR function
- Supporting any ad-hoc tasks within the team
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Willing to learn mindset
- Positive attitude with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!