British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find that we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Within the factory and attached to Operations Finance Manager, you support on management accounting tasks:
- Follow-up of plant activity during monthly closings (production follow-up, inventory tracking, tracking of overheads, monitoring of investments, etc.),
- Participation in the preparation of the various budgets and quarterly updates
- Participation in the setting up and monitoring of manufacturing performance indicators (KPI'S of the factory)
- Participation in the updating of standard costs
- Master degree in, University or Business School in (finance / Accounting or management control)
- 2- or 3-years experience in a similar position.
- an experience in Audit or management control in one of the Big four is a plus
- Fluency in English spoken and written is required.
- Strong command of Microsoft office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sense of analysis and synthesis,
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- In a regular situation with military administration