BAT ROTHMANSIS LOOKING FOR A PROJECT LEAD
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior professional
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + Excellent Benefits + Performance Incentive
LOCATION: Seoul, South Korea
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Route to Market/ Project team and is responsible for leading the development of Route-to-Market strategy and plans based on the channel sustainability and market dynamics
Reports to: SeniorChannel Development Manager
Reporting Level: Managerial
Geographic Scope: Local/ Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support definition and development of the end-market business model as a role-model practice for area and region through understanding the market B2B business status and trend, reviewing industry’s practices
- Cooperate with Supply chain, IT(DBS), Finance and Marketing to ensure development and execution of seamless journey and features throughout end-to-end route-to-market
- Manage development according to business/ marketing requirements from ideation to delivery, ensuring timelines and budgets are adhered to
- Act as PMO managing consolidation and adding-value in between different workstreams; establish operational objectives and work plans, managing development of multiple workstreams and e-solution functions
- Support facilitation of overall roadmap planning: cross-functional scope, deliverables, and schedules, and coordinate activation across multiple teams for multiple stakeholders
- Identify business impacts and deliver plans and mitigation/ contingency plans to manage spotless transformation of business model
- Lead thorough planning of strategy and tactical plans to manage change impacts
- Support project manager on fact-based decision making through data-analysis and reporting for the teams to develop sound recommendations
- Lead the monitoring of execution progress and results and act upon action points to achieve KPIs
- Coordinate all project updates and documents required for internal alignments and external stakeholders
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG - Project management, B2B trade.
- Experience in trade, project management and product owner required.
- Business level English is required (Spoken/Written)
- Experience with back-end IT Enterprise Systems (ERP – SAP, SWIFT, OMS, WMS) preferred.
- Strong Data Analytic skills and Logical/Insights thinking.
- Strong Strategic and Innovative thinking.
- Strong feeling of ownership/accountability and drive for results.
- Keen to continuously learn and raise the bar.
- Ability to co-ordinate a diverse team, with strong interpersonal both in and outside the business, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Resilient, flexible and confident to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!