TITLE: TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
FUNCTION: OPERATIONS, OPERATIONS
CITY & COUNTRY: ORAN, ALGERIA
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Team Support Assistant is in charge of supporting the Operations teams in different administrative tasks, for booking fly tickets, hotel, to catering for the team’s meetings and events and also in charge of different reports and management of the department cash flow.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
Number of Direct Reports
External – TRAVEL AGENCIES & CATERING
- Ensure effective flow of information inside the team and across the functions at the relevant level.
- Participate in cross-functional projects to increase efficiency of the office.
- Provide full support to the team to ensure smooth running of the day-to-day activities in the Center area, which includes:
- Raise PO’s and organize payments according to the set procedure
- Custodian for the Records Management of the relevant departments
- Prepare and communicate reports
- Travel bookings / cancellations / rescheduling: hotel accommodation, air ticket
- Security liaison (providing travel dates of travelling team and visiting guests to Security)
- Visa’s administration: for travelling team members and visiting guests: invitation letters, preparing application files
- Meetings organization: meeting invitations, meeting rooms scheduling and preparation, meeting agendas and catering.
- Delivering documents for signatories
- Strive for innovative ways of doing things differently (overcoming bureaucracy) within the set procedure Initiate better deals and results (direct or through Procurement) with different suppliers
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in similar position
- Good communication Skills and time management
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel)
- Organized, punctual, easy with calculations
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in French, Arabic, English will be appreciated
- Great knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience using SAP.
QUALIFYING QUESTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Do you like event planning, contact with agencies and operations team dynamic?
- Is working on excel and numbers enjoyable for you?