BAT ROTHMANSIS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL & SOCIAL MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
FUNCTION: Trade Marketing and Digital
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + Excellent Benefits + Performance Incentive
LOCATION: Seoul, South Korea
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
This role is responsible for driving online sales campaign across all digital channels, overseeing owned ecommerce operation and enhancement, enhancing digital capability, designing consumer experience strategy and data-driven marketing execution, delivering increased awareness, customer acquisition and engagement. This role is also responsible for ensuring a best-in-class, cohesive online/social strategy is developed and executed across all platforms. The scope includes managing sales, website performances, digital capability enhancement, online marketing strategy, data analytics, service planning/development and performance reporting, user experience optimization, local initiatives.
Reports to: TM&D Activation & Analytics Manager
Reporting Level: Managerial
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Oversee sales campaign, online commerce operation & enhancement
- Oversee channel dynamics of owned commerce and internal/ external sales channels and drive the sales performance of all digital channels
- Oversee E2E process of online sales working with global and local teams
- Oversee strategic planning of digital campaigns and promotions in line with consumer-facing digital ecosystem and platforms with a sense of creativity and consumer-based insights
- Oversee business reporting; measure key metrics and KPIs to drive overall visibility into trends and areas of opportunity
- Customer Experience enhancement of all owned platforms
- Lead digital capability ramp-up and establishment to strengthen Customer Experience and commerce performance co-working with local and region IT team and external partners
- Develop and optimize digital experience based on thorough understanding of consumer/ user behavioral data, user funnels and user data model
- Lead projects varying from commerce website front-end renewals(UI/UX), digital landscape revamp to BaU platform optimization co-working with various stakeholders
- Customer Relationship Management planning & consumer data management
- Oversee consumer/ user communication journey and push performance and develop new and optimize current communication channels
- Work closely with contents agency and platform partners to expand member pool and deepen engagements going for customer obsession and customer intimacy
- Ensure protecting and managing consumer data complying with local regulation and internal standards
- Digital capability (Marketing Technology) enhancement planning & implementation
- Lead change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Strategy development and implementation of new digital marketing tools to improve overall business efficiency and effectiveness
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have at least 7 years of Digital Marketing experience?
- How well do you know about Marketing Technology?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Min. 7 years of relevant experience in Marketing
- Experience in Digital Marketing/ Mar-tech/ CX
- Experience in e-commerce and loyalty/CRM
- Experience in utilizing marketing automation tools/ analytics tools/ Google Marketing Platform/ contents management tools (i.e., SFMC/ GA 360, GA4, AA/ GO, Google CM/ AEM, AT etc.)
- Excellency in project management, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellency in communication skills to coordinate with other functions and external stakeholders
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing against an annual budget
- Proficient in both English and Korea
- Exposure in FMCG/ MNC industry
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!