BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT CHILE IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Managerial
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
LOCATION: Santiago, Chile
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As a Business intelligence executive, you will be a crucial part of our team responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the market we operate in and developing actionable strategies to seize opportunities and enhance our commercial performance. Your role will involve analyzing market data and information to generate strategic insights, identifying opportunities, establishing key relationships with sales and business teams, and presenting your findings in senior forums.
Reports to: RTM & Sales Planning Manager
Reporting Level: One direct report
Geographic Scope: Cerrillos, Santiago Chile
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Market Intelligence: You will gather information from various sources such as industry reports, competitive analyses, and consumer data to build robust market intelligence that supports strategic decision-making as well as anticipate changes and adjust strategies.
- Digital squad: You'll actively contribute within a digital squad, delivering insights and intelligence to enhance our tool. Using various tools and methods, you'll identify trends, and opportunities in the market, translating data into actionable strategies withing the digital tool.
- Insight Generation: You will transform data into actionable insights. You must be able to discern the strategic implications of your findings and provide clear, data-driven recommendations.
- Opportunity Spotting: You will be responsible for identifying emerging market opportunities. You will assess the competition, pinpoint market niches, and propose strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Interdepartmental Relationship Building: You will collaborate with sales managers and business teams to understand their needs and challenges in the market. This collaboration will allow you to adjust strategies and recommendations based on real-world insights.
- Effective Presentations: You will prepare and deliver reports and presentations in senior forums to share your analyses, insights, and strategies with executive teams and other stakeholders. You should communicate clearly and persuasively.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- More than 2 years’ experience as a leader in Data and related processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Effective communication.
- Power BI Knowledge (Intermediate level).
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Graduate in Marketing, Commercial engineering, or related fields.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Market knowledge, including Commerce, Marketplace, and Omnichannel.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!