- Ensure proper specification and BOMs of products (FG, semi FG and materials) and proper data management are in place in accordance with BAT requirements and legal standards
- Maintain data in various product management systems, e.g. EHS, RD, MM, etc.
- Ensure that all additives and materials used for cigarette production in Factory are PSC approved.
- Continuously monitor performance of existing products to ensure that product specifications deliver desired outcomes in terms of smoking and physical quality and manufacturing efficiency.
- Drive the continuous improvement of product (FG, semi FG and materials).
- Investigate process optimization opportunities, develop and submit relevant recommendations to Product Department and factory Production Management
- Assure periodic processes capability reviews and improvements implementation
- Collect all the necessary information from Supply Chain (i.e. Nexus, Plan), Legal and CORA departments to ensure on time delivery and legal compliance of on-line labels
- Manage Factory product complexity via optimized resource utilization, harmonization of production materials and in line with global guidelines and standards and drive product standardization and product complexity reduction
- Ensure that a safe working environment & equipment are maintained, delivering EHS objective and targets.