BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced professional
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
LOCATION: Malmö, Sweden
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are on a regular basis looking for Digital Executives. Please note that this is not an actual opening, but a chance for us to reach out and to engage with talented future Digital Executives. If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you should an opportunity suited to your capabilities arise.
Being at the forefront of the business, the role of the Digital Brand Activation team is to ensure a seamless development and delivery of activation plans. It is essential that BAT can follow the shoppers throughout the entire journey, recommend activation strategies in accordance with the consumer trends and drive the transformation of Brand Activation.
An extraordinary confluence of technology, societal change and public health awareness has created a unique opportunity the opportunity to make a substantial leap forward in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially risk reduced products. You will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products in the digital space. Your knowledge and passion are what matters because that’s what will shape our future.
As our new colleague in the Brand Activation team, you will be working with fellow passionate and creative marketing professionals. We are a dynamic team who work hard towards the same goal. Common to the whole team is our drive to grow as an organization, grow as individuals and transform the tobacco industry. All the while, we still have fun.
The position is based in our Nordic head office in Hyllie Stationstorg 31, 215 32 Malmö
Take a virtual tour and learn more about our office culture here: Welcome to BAT Sweden
Reports to: Digital Manager
Reporting Level: Mnaging self
Geographic Scope: Local
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Brand Activation team, which consists of an offline and digital team. You will be part of the digital team driving the digital activities in Sweden supporting the yearly planning and execution of activation campaigns with a special focus on digital.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving online brand activation projects and campaigns.
- You will be responsible for integrating digital touchpoints in the campaign planning including social media, Influencers, Ecommerce, Paid Media, Emails etc.
- Taking the lead in driving digital brand building activities.
- Shaping creative digital brand activities that connects and supports our offline activities.
- Developing innovative and impactful methods of communication in various digital channels in collaboration with both external and internal teams and stakeholders.
- Reporting and tracking relevant KPI’s for the digital activities and campaigns.
- Budget Management Planning, tracking, and reporting on digital marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure.
- Embedding digital as a new focus area.
- Engage, motivate, and educate the organization on digital.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
As the ideal candidate you are passionate about digital marketing and up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital. You have strong analytical skills and are a data-driven thinker and paired with your solid knowledge of website analytics tools you will quickly succeed in the role.
You possess excellent consulting, communication, and engagement skills, coupled with the ability to influence senior stakeholders in establishing / delivering digital agenda and metrics to meet strategic objectives.
You have a relevant master's degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role where you have proved your ability to learn quickly and that you are details and deadline oriented.
To succeed in the role, you have:
- Strong understanding of key marketing principles consumer needs and journey, user experience, target audience, etc.
- Experience in digital campaign planning and orchestration.
- Strong knowledge of digital media.
- Be able to bring new/out of the box ideas for activations in the digital space.
- Outstanding collaborative skills, with the ability to engage and work in partnership with many teams.
- Ability, tenacity, and drive to navigate through ambiguity and deliver commercially relevant solutions effectively.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Strong organizational skills and able to solve problems proactively.
- A commitment to self-development.
- Experience from the FMCG industry and fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is considered an advantage, but not a requirement.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to NEAtalent@bat.com