BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT CHILE IS LOOKING FOR A BILINGUAL - Social Media & Community Analyst
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Isidora, Chile
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The Social Media & Community Analyst role involves developing cycle content strategies to build a strong and powerful digital communication channel, using credible content to deliver a healthy engagement rate and build a strong community with our creators and consumers. The role will support the strategy and lead the implementation of channel's content calendar and paid media strategy. In addition it will full support the execution of content creators plan and consequently the community of each market. This includes developing innovative methods and use updated tools, always provoking the status quo. Coordinating integrated campaigns with key areas, providing briefs, feedbacks and follow ups to the agency, supporting other areas initiatives, monitoring digital KPIs from each channel and campaign objective and provoke the improvement through insights generation learned from the results.
Reports to: Social Media Manager
Geographic Scope: Chile region
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Develop innovative and impactful methods for consumer communication in online channels in collaboration with brands team, end market and agencies.
- Provide input into effective Agency briefings and follow ups to guide the creative process for the implementation of campaigns.
- Coordinate always on campaign cycle integrated with all CX areas (Ecommerce, CRM, loyalty and live xp)
- Results, insights & research to drive an always on tactical plan and route adjustments.
- Mapping digital opportunities; as local market trends.
- Construction of presentations; as Market cycle, NC Cycle and internal team presentations.
- Brand activation in partnership with KAA or XP on digital
- O2O activation; guarantee the 360 and full Communication
- Paid media - monitoring results and performance
- Unlock social & paid media – support advance brand building in other channels
- Support area internal processes, such as payment, contracts or approval bases.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience in Social Media strategy?
- Are you Proficient in English?
- Are you skilled with Power BI?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ideally previous experience with social media (organic and paid), content creators & community strategy roles. Solid understanding of digital platforms and their KPIS.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create persuasive marketing content and present ideas effectively.
- Proficiency in utilizing marketing tools and platforms, including power BI and other analytics tools, Google Analytics, social media platforms and their analytic tools as Instagram insights, Iconosquare, Socialbakers, Hypeauditor.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for achieving results.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Portuguese fluency is desirable.
- Power BI and Google Analytics knowledge desirable.
- Social media platforms: Instagram insights, Iconosquare, Socialbakers, Hypeauditor.knowledge desirable.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building special capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most balanced companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!